Skip to content
- Foster and preserve Native American Culture, arts and crafts, spiritual growth through Native American teachings.
- Promote educational enhancement among the Native American Indian population in Philadelphia, PA.
- Strive for the elimination of prejudice towards and within Native American communities and American communities.
- Inform and conduct programs about Native American history and culture.
- Aid in family services, housing, and employment.
- Serve as a voice to insist and or demand that federal, state, and local services be made available to the Native American community.
- Promote social and economic development/empowerment services that promotes self-help among the Native American populations.
- Raise funds through campaigns, grants and or loans, and all lawful means and to receive, expend funds that especially effectuate the objectives of this membership alliance.
- Acquire real estate and equipment by purchase, or gifts, grants and bequests and hold, own, and accept such donations to build capacity of the organization.
- Create much needed Philadelphia and Pennsylvania Native American Commissions.
- Build an innovative nationally-focused Native American Cultural Center and Museum.
- To hold an annual NAHA powwow held in Philadelphia.
- To establish the first Commission on Indian Affairs in Philadelphia and Pennsylvania.